Monday, July 16, 2012

Sally Hansen's Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer + Color Lip Glosses Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Sally Hansen logo.jpeg
Sally Hansen

Get your best lips yet with one product instead of four!  I'm talking about Sally Hansen's new line of Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer + Color Lip Glosses that I was sent to review.  These tubes can do amazing things from acting as primer, moisturizer, plumper, and a deliverer of really shiny color.

This line is available in ten shades.   Fortunately, I got to try five of them.  If you look at my photo below, the colors displayed from top to bottom are:  Mixed Up Mauve, (a light nude pink); Cherry Twist, (a warm red with riveting traces of gold shimmer); Spun Sugar, (an angelic nude);  Fuschia Passion, (an electrified hot pink); in addition to Berry Blend (raspberry-pink infused with gold radiance).  

Sally Hansen's Moisture Twist  2-in-1 Primer + Color Lip Glosses.jpeg
Sally Hansen's Moisture Twist  2-in-1 Primer + Color Lip Glosses

I liked the sheerness of how each color seemed to beam with light and some in several tones as it treated my lips in the process.  In my opinion, the shape of the applicator sponge was an added plus and made it easier to stay within the outline of your mouth.   Another thing I want to mention was comfortable this gloss felt for a plumping product that often can sting  too much to keep on.  The pleasant taste without any tacky stickiness was also worthy of praise.

If you love the look of gloss instead of lipstick and want an intensive treatment, Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer + Color Lip Glosses should be on your shopping list!  I know I intend to restock.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*