Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit Review


**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit.jpeg
Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit




The best thing about the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is that it can help save your life.  Anyone can eat a sandwich with luncheon meat with preservatives and salt.  If so, you could just as easily go eat out with fast food.  People should be aware of the hazards of their daily food choices.

However, I try to make healthy food choices five days a week.  The weekends are reserved for indulgences with sweets and salty things so we don't feel denied since our family physician suggested this was fine without harming our health.  As a result, I prefer packing lunches from home with nutritious foods I cook from scratch like a skinless chicken breast, meatloaf or a bean dip to make a sandwich over eating out.  Other times I like to pack leftover casseroles.  This way I know the exact ingredients that we'll be eating and preparation to keep us on the healthy track.  Therefore, I was pleased when Rubbermaid asked me to review their new LunchBlox Sandwich Kit.

These modular containers include a sandwich container, two containers (suitable for cottage cheese, yogurt or nuts), and another for what could hold veggies or fruits.  

Furthermore, these containers are microwavable, dishwasher, and freezer safe without any worry of risk of BPA.

As you may have guessed, I do love my new Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit!  I highly recommend it as an excellent aid in taking better care of yourself--and that of your family!