Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (#50 Precious and #10 Darling) Review + Swatches!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (#50 Precious and #10 Darling).jpeg
Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (#50 Precious and #10 Darling) 


I am a big fan when it comes to lip stain products.  To know that you can eat and drink without constantly reapplying ranks highly with me. Some of these products though can leave your lips feeling drier than lipstick or gloss.  However, Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains that I recently tested for this review will keep them feeling comfortable with plenty of moisture while staying put from my best lipstick test.


Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (#50 Precious and #10 Darling).jpeg
In the above photo, #10 Darling is on the left and #50 Precious in on the right.Add caption

According to the press, these stains are to last hour after hour for at least three hours.  Although I think they have shortchanged themselves with that estimate because they last far longer than that.  I put my #50 Precious (an innocent pink-brown nude) on after breakfast at seven.  This lasted after a coffee break and through lunch and nearly made it until dinner if not for my guy swooping in with kisses to ruin the rest of my test.  Usually, he ends up wearing whatever color I happen to be wearing at the time.   Thankfully, this time he was safe, which made both of us happy.

What else I really liked was how smooth this chubby crayon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain went on.  At the same time, the feel of this product was light while it treated and colored the lips with softness. 

The shades of the tubes closely match what you may expect to see on your own lips, which was nice for making the proper color choice. 

Another thing that won a place in my heart was that I didn't have to wait for anything to dry either and the fact that these balm stains were retractable.  All I was left to do was apply that angelic nude or adorable pink color and go about my day.

modeling #50 Precious Stain.jpeg
In this photo, I am modeling #50 Precious

modeling #10 Darling Stain.jpeg
The other shade I was sent was #10 Darling, (a sweet light pink-lilac).  Check out the color below that I am wearing.

I really loved these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains for delivering everything you need in a lasting lip product--soothing moisture, pigmentation, and wearing for hours! 

Although we demand to look great, but we do have better things to do than constantly reapplying our lipsticks and glosses--so good job, Revlon.  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided to facilitate this review.*