Monday, October 29, 2012

Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream Review (BB 5) + SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream.jpeg
Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream

A company that lives up to their name as skin care makeup is Jane Iredale with their Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream that I was fortunate enough to be sent in BB 5 (a light beige).  I can't wait to tell you why this is a must for you to try.

This product delivers because it is an excellent foundation for a flawless complexion plus serious skin care in one.  What you can expect is incredible, beautiful coverage that banishes anything from a tiny blemish to dark circles under the eyes. 

Another bonus is that this BB cream  wore exceptionally well and was great for sensitive skin while it gave me a nice silky finish.  

For one, this product is not any sheer formula like any tinted moisturizer.   If you are familiar with their Jane Iredale's Dream Tint in Medium Light, BB 5 is the one that matched me perfectly without being too pale or too dark for my warm light complexion.  This also comes in five other shades.

Do check this swatch of that shade on my arm in the photo below.  I put it on thickly so you see the color more clearly.  Otherwise, this blended effortlessly and enhanced my own natural skin color.
swatched Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in BB5.jpeg
Here is a swatch of Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream Review (BB 5).

Best of all, I loved how the more times I wore Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream, the better my skin was looking.  It does brighten with botanicals and did help with improving texture that really excited me.  Yet that is not all that this amazing cream does.  Besides nourishing and working its magic with anti-aging ingredients, it also protected my complexion from UV and free radial damage with a waterproof SPF 25 and recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation!

If you want to see a beautiful transformation, I think you'll want to think about picking up a tube of Jane Iredale's Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream for yourself.  It sells for $48 for 1.7 fl. oz.