Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jurlique Citrus Purifying Mist (Review) to Awaken Your Complexion!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Jurlique Citrus Purifying Mist.jpeg
Jurlique Citrus Purifying Mist 


When I found the Citrus Purifying Mist that was among the natural skin care products I was sent from Jurlique, I was skeptical at first.  The reason I was concerned was that this mist is advertised to rebalance oiliness.  Since I am on the dry side, I was wondering how this might play out on my skin.   And then, I went ahead and gave it a try.

Wow!  The first thing that awaited me was the most pleasant burst of lemony freshness once I sprayed my freshly washed face with an invigorating blast of this mist like I was treated to some aromatherapy as well.  The soothing mix of lemon and tangerine oils, witch hazel, vitamin E and C, glycerin, aloe vera and grapefruit seed among other skin pleasing botanicals really felt comforting even to someone with dry skin like mine.  What else I loved was how this mist lightly hydrated my complexion as it toned and kept it velvety.  

Whether you use this before your moisturizer and makeup, setting your makeup or for a great way to refresh stale makeup when you're in a rush, you will be surprised at how nicely this product works regardless of your skin type. 

Seriously, I even tested this Citrus Purifying Mist without following up with my moisturizer and my face still felt good with adequate moisture.   I would love to try their Rose Mist one day, which is geared more for dry skin and see how that compares because this one is impressive.

My suggestion is to try Jurlique's Citrus Purifying Mist because it is gentle enough and does work even on dry skin!