Friday, November 30, 2012

Aveda's Brilliant Spray-On Shine Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Aveda's Brilliant Spray-On Shine.jpeg
Aveda's Brilliant Spray-On Shine


I hate those days when my hair lacks its normal luster.  If you're like me, you want instant help to make yourself presentable and rely on instant conditioners, shine serums or sprays on those occasions when dreaded bad hair happens.  Today, I want to share my feelings about Aveda's Brilliant Spray-On Shine that I was provided to review.

This pleasant scented product is enriched with vitamin E and rice bran among other botanicals for shine and smoothness.  I found using Aveda's Brilliant Spray On-Shine on my finished style didn't weigh my hair down with any oily feel. 

I do have some natural curl and waves that are prone to frizz with humidity, but  this spray managed to control the frizz and any potential flyaway hair as well.   

As to shine, well, prepare to be dazzling!  This spray will definitely correct any dullness you may have as it imparts a brilliant shine all right.

A 3.4 oz. bottle has a retail price of $25 and is wonderful to have on hand when you need that quick hair beauty fix.  Do check it out and see for yourself. You may also have found hair salvation in a bottle with cruelty-free beauty brand, Aveda's Brilliant Spray On-Shine!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*