Thursday, November 1, 2012

Umberto Beverly Hills Volume Boosting Foam Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Umberto Beverly Hills Volume Boosting Foam.jpeg
Umberto Beverly Hills Volume Boosting Foam


If you think that volumizing styling products only can help those with fine or thin hair, then you are missing out on what I consider essential for practically every head. 

As I mentioned, I have lots of thick hair with waves and curls so why would I need any such product?  The answer is because a volumizing styling product can be your hair's best friend, especially if you have some layers cut into my hair or just to pump up what you got.  So when I was asked to review Volume Boosting Foam from Umberto of Beverly Hills, I looked forward to testing it out.  

This product comes as a lightweight foam.  The formula contains conditioning lemongrass extract and balm mint for shine and manageability as well keeping hair static free.

After I washed and towel-dried my hair, I pumped two small puffs of the foam and worked it through my strands, concentrating on my layers. 

By the time I finished playing with my ceramic brushes and blow-dryer, my curls looked fuller and possessed a healthy shine. 

To make the most of those beautiful curls, I pulled out my curling iron and finished with a spritz of hair spray to set my style in place.  

Using this product the night before, I found my hair did not fall flat.  In fact, those curls held their own even after I combed and brushed them the next morning.

This is a wonderful hair product when you need to have reliable hair the next morning and want to save time.  I really liked it and am of the opinion that you would too!  You can find the Umberto Volume Boosting Foam at Target  for $9.99 or any of Umberto's West Coast salons.