Sunday, November 18, 2012

Umberto of Beverly Hills Repair Treatment Masque Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Umberto of Beverly Hills Repair Treatment Masque.jpeg
Umberto of Beverly Hills Repair Treatment Masque


Since I have been blogging, I have been introduced to so many fabulous products that I honestly might have never picked up and tried.  The Repair Treatment Masque from Umberto of Beverly Hills is certainly among that group with the hoards of hair conditioners on the market.  Fortunately, I was asked to evaluate this salon-formulated product to see its effectiveness on my own hair.

Created by top stylist, Umberto, this deep conditioning treatment uses marine derived amino acids to bring back dry, brittle hair to life.  Furthermore, this product is safe for chemically treated hair.

Therefore, I made Friday night, beauty night and pulled no stops.  With its algae, wheat, and soy protein, this Repair Treatment Masque is a rich feeling cream.  I slathered some on this conditioner on as directed and kept it longer than the minutes required to give it even more time to soak in and do its thing to strengthen and restore shine and softness.  So instead of rinsing it, I wrapped my head in some plastic wrap before sporting a towel turban and waited thirty minutes or so while I gave myself a manicure and pedicure.

Later, I rinsed the product out and headed to dry and style my hair.  What I discovered when I finished was healthier looking hair that definitely had more softness and gleam with curls and waves behaving nicely.

I really liked this Repair Treatment Masque from Umberto of Beverly Hills.  The surprising thing is you can find this product either at Umberto's West Coast salons or at Target for $9.99.  What's not to like about that?  Do look into this one.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*