Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jurlique's Purely Sun Defying Moisturizer With SPF 15 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Jurlique's Purely Sun Defying Moisturizer With SPF 15.jpeg
Jurlique's Purely Sun Defying Moisturizer With SPF 15


I don't know about you, but I adjust my skin care routine whenever my complexion speaks silently with any signs of distress.  The seasons, stress, illness to even a change in my diet can be responsible for whether I need a heavier or lighter moisturizer.  

Typically though, I go with a more lightweight moisturizer for daytime like Jurlique's Purely Sun Defying Moisturizer with SPF 15 that was sent to me to review.  Sit back because I think you will be eager to hear why this just might be the daytime moisturizer you have been hunting for. 

First off, I love the fact this product has red algae extract as an ingredient, which is amazing in my experience for its anti-aging properties and was extremely gentle at the same time. 

This moisturizer also has buriti oil for keeping the skin hydrated while improving elasticity as it repaired environmental damage without coating your face with any heavy, greasy appearance.  I thought the formula felt ultra-rich but such a wonderful light consistency that absorbed nicely. 

Furthermore, this comes with sun protection from three different sources like ectoin for helping to combat photo-aging besides zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for UV rays.

In the weeks that I have been using this moisturizer, I can say that my finer wrinkles do look firmer and my complexion is certainly smoother.  Nonetheless, the two deeper ones by the cheeks and mouth are still there, but they do appear somewhat more filled in than when I started. 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I never tried Jurlique's products before I was sent an assortment to test out.  However, I keep becoming more impressed with every new one that I have been working with.  I know that I will be exploring more of their line in the future.

This moisturizer sells for $58 for the 1.4 oz. size.  If you searching for a new lightweight and anti-aging moisturizer that is kind even to sensitive skin, then you should look into picking Jurlique's Purely Sun Defying Moisturizer with SPF 15 because you won't be disappointed!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*