Friday, March 8, 2013

An Elegant and Stylish Way to Scent Yourself! Review of Tuscan Fig Scented Necklace by Lisa Hoffman Beauty

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Lisa Hoffman Beauty Tuscan Fig Scented Necklace.jpeg
Lisa Hoffman Beauty Tuscan Fig Scented Necklace

Isn't great when you can indulge in a gorgeous scent while adding a finishing touch to your wardrobe?  I'm talking about the line of scented jewelry from Lisa Hoffman Beauty.  The piece sent to me for this review was a beautiful necklace that I immediately fell in love with.

The design of this 22-inch rose gold-plated necklace was simple, but elegant.  Suspended from the intricately carved filigreed charm rests a fragrance bead to magnificently set the piece off as it gracefully releases it captivating scent.  

Mine happened to be glorious Tuscan Fig with a sweet floral gourmand influence from honeysuckle, fig, vanilla bean, and coconut wood.  Read my earlier review to appreciate how truly enticing this fragrance it.

The fragrance bead is eco-friendly and made  in such a fashion to disperse and maintain the maximum amount of its scent.  Thus, you can layer, build on your fragrance, or wear it alone in jewelry form.

My necklace came with a separate small jar of fragrance beads as well.  Each bead is advertised to last a week or to change it as needed.  I had mine now for nearly two weeks and the scent never faded in the least yet. 

However, when it does start to lose its magic and the bead needs changing, the task is easy.  You open the bale and slide the charm off.  Near the top closure, you pry it open with your fingers or the little card it comes with to get access, then simply put in a new bead.  Snap the bale, reattach, and you're back in beautiful operation.

Expect to pay $65 for the necklace.  It does come with a small jar of fragrance balls, which can keep you smelling incredible for quite some time.  You do get quite a lot of beads in there but when you run out you can pick up another jar of refill beads for $20 in that scent or another for a change.

If you prefer the scent of Madagascar Orchid, you need to order the brushed gold-plated necklace.  Japanese Agarwood is the antique bronze-plated one, Tunisian Neroli is gold-plated,  whereas French Clary Sage is the oxidized silver toned necklace.  Having reviewed each of these scents, I honestly think it is hard to narrow a choice because they all are so heavenly, but in different ways.

I am so thrilled with my Tuscan Fig necklace because it is an ideal strength and another exciting way to wear my fragrance! I would love to try the larger opened cuff bracelet and see how that one worked.  Trust me, I would use a lot of hand motions to circulate my fragrance companion as I worked a room.  

Do invest in one from Lisa Hoffman Beauty or hint around when gift giving time arrives because it is fabulous!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*