Monday, March 11, 2013

Award-Winning IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush for Flawless Application! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

 Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush.jpeg
Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush

Although you can have the best cosmetics money can buy at your fingertips, you won't get all that you can out of them unless you have mastered techniques and rely on quality tools.  Both are just as important if you expect to show off your most stunning self to perfection. 

I had never tried the Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush from IT Cosmetics until PR provided one for me to review.  This is a whooper of a thick brush with tons of synthetic hairs that came in a plastic cylinder.  The rubberized handle feels comfortable in your hand once I prepared to dip it into my loose powder.

The 100% cruelty free hairs grabbed onto the powder like a magnet and simplified the finishing touch to set my foundation.   This brush was excellent to use, especially when you later dust the excess powder away.  I didn't loose hairs escaping from the brush in the process, which I experienced once when using a cheaper one.  

Quality does matter and I do think and the Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush from IT Cosmetics  lived up to my satisfaction.  This brush retails for $48.

I do love mine.  However, I am not the only one that believes this is a fantastic brush because it has won several awards already.   Do visit  IT Cosmetics and pick one up for yourself because it is amazing!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*