Friday, March 29, 2013

Brighten Skin While You Sleep: Own Skin Health's Refining Moisture Night Cream Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Own Skin Health's Refining Moisture Night Cream.jpeg
Own Skin Health's Refining Moisture Night Cream

Own Skin Health was a new brand to me when I first discovered them with a product review for IFabbo.  The product that introduced me to this company was with their Lifting Eye Cream, which worked wonderfully for me.  Therefore, I was glad to try their Refining Moisture Night Cream when the opportunity presented itself.

At the heart of their formula is their CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)  plant-based technology.  This specially developed process allows the ingredients to penetrate deeper through three main layers of your skin for raising moisture and collagen while repairing.

There are no retinol, paraben, or sulfates in Own Skin Health's Refining Moisture Night Cream to concern yourself with.  

I liked how lightweight and non-greasy this cream felt upon application and the fact it quickly absorbed into my skin. Upon using for the first time, I did feel a bit of mild tingling.  The feeling wasn't really irritating, but you knew those ingredients were doing something.

Though I practically just started using this new night cream, I did notice my skin looked somewhat brighter in just a span of a few days.  In addition, it felt very smooth and soft.  I can't wait to see what else it can do over the course of longer use and will continue using it.  

The 1.7 fl. oz. retails for $24.99.  Find Own Skin Health's Refining Moisture Night Cream at Ulta's website or nationwide or at Own Skin Health.

Look for this product because I think it might just be what you're searching for!