Friday, March 15, 2013

Keep Your Eye Area Smooth! Own Lifting Eye Cream Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Own Lifting Eye Cream.jpeg
Own Lifting Eye Cream

They say eyes are the windows to your soul.  Therefore, you want to make sure the view is attractive by taking care of the fragile skin of your eye area.  A hard-working eye cream like what I have been testing for iFabbo with the Own Lifting Eye Cream from Own Skin Health is a good place to begin.

This is a unique cream that has special CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) plant-based technology  to work with your body's individual chemistry to optimize its power.  The product claims to penetrate deep through three main layers of skin so it best moisturizes and repairs.

I have only been using this product for a week, but the skin in my eye area  is softer and does seem smoother already.   Even with my allergies, this light cream was gentle enough to use and caused me no irritation to my sensitive eyes.    Also, this cream was a great base for using before eye cosmetics  without any heavy greasy feel.

According to the package, this eye cream is said to firm and boost collagen levels within eight weeks.  As to that, I will need more time to tell how accurate that statement is.   However, I like what is has done so far and will keep using it.

The 0.5 fl. oz. tube retails for $23.99.  If you're in the market for a new eye cream, you might want to look into this Own Lifting Eye Cream.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*