Sunday, March 10, 2013

Leg Smoothness Reigns! Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Schick Hydro Silk Razor.jpeg
Schick Hydro Silk Razor



Being a BzzAgent, I got invited to take part in the Schick Hydro Silk Razor campaign and put it through a test run.  Being of a curious nature, I had to accept the challenge and compare what sort of smoothness was possible over my current choice of a disposal razor.

This Schick razor has five Curve-Sensing blades instead of one like mine, which definitely looks impressive.  These blades are also coated with special water-activated moisturizing serum so I could forgo shaving gel before running it over my legs.

Contoured to suit a woman's body, I found it did maneuver more easily around my legs than what I had been using.  Furthermore, the multi-head razor that was pre-loaded with serum did seem to cut closer without any irritation.  My legs felt beyond soft and smooth, but silky.

I am not surprised the Schick Hydro Silk Razor has won several awards for being the best razor.    After my experience, I can see why it was chosen because I, too, have found a new, better razor!  Do try this razor and compare for yourself the beautiful difference.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*