Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cradle Your Feet in Comfort, Like I Do--Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women.jpeg
Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women


Being a BzzAgent puts you in touch with a lot of great products to test.  This time I was recruited to test out Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women and voice my opinion.

I was eager to put them in my sneakers.  Once I cut them to the appropriate line to fit inside, I was ready to go once I removed the original insoles as recommended for getting the best fit. 

After I put them on, I decided I would give my feet a whirl.  All shoes on carpeting always feel comfortable, even the ones that can hurt later when they hit the pavement. Therefore, I thought a trip to the mall  and some leisurely shopping was in order.  

These insoles definitely felt my feet more comfortable for those hours that I was on my feet.  I had a bounce to my step and felt less tired later that afternoon when I returned home.

Truly, I never realized how much of a wonderful difference this insole made, but I am now hooked on Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles and am looking into more options for my other shoes!

Have you discovered Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles yet?  Check out the collection--and make your feet happy. Look for the $2.00 coupon at that link as well--and get even happier!

*Disclaimer:  A free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*