Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reinvent the Look of Your Skin: Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
 Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex.jpeg
Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex

Did you know you have a better chance of saving your skin if you start using anti-aging products in your 20s and early 30s instead of waiting until time ravishes your face with wrinkles? However, it is never too early or too late to begin taking better care of it. Thanks to iFabbo, I had the chance to see what I thought of Hydroxatone's AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex.

This luxurious cream is packed with beneficial ingredients like hyaluronic acid for plumping and help in filling in wrinkles while also retaining moisture with argireline, an anti-aging peptide, Matrixyl3000 to stimulate collagen, and SPF 15 protection for sun defense against harmful UVA/UVB rays. 

Furthermore, this is a multi-tasking product that you can use on your face and safely on your eyes according to the company.  Saving money always appeals to me.  Therefore, it this cream could successful replace a few jars with one and help streamline my vanity, I was even more excited to see how well this cream worked.

Using mornings and nights, my sensitive skin reacted without any irritation problems and found the formula quite gentle.  Now that my normal dry skin changed due to warm weather into combination skin, the way this cream hydrates without bogging it down with heaviness or any greasy appearance was another plus. 

Although I haven't been using this silky, yellow-colored cream all that long, I did like the way my fine creases around my eyes were already looking somewhat smoother.  If this is any indication of what this product can do, I do look forward to further improvements over time.

I do recommend trying this product yourself and put it to your own test.  You can find Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex at ULTA for $69.95.