Friday, September 13, 2013

QVC Award-Nominated Vita Liberata's Sheer Tinted Self-Tan Mousse Is the Easiest Way to A Safe, Enviable Tan! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Vita Liberata's Sheer Tinted Self-Tan Mousse.jpeg
Vita Liberata's Sheer Tinted Self-Tan Mousse


I love the look of a healthy golden tan, but I refuse to bake myself in the hot sun like a ham roasting in an oven.  My skin is too precious to me to deliberately risk it to harmful UVA and UVB rays that can provide that burnished look as well as prematurely age me.  As a result, I gained the barest minimum of a tan with just a tinge of extra color since I never go outdoors without a sunscreen.  When I was contacted to see if I would be interested in trying Vita Liberta's self-tanning products, I was curious to see if I could even myself out and sport the kind of golden-bronze tan I have always longed for.

Tanning Mitt.jpeg
Tanning mitt
I thought it would be best if I started with my body from the bottom up.  Therefore, I grabbed my loofah in the shower and thoroughly exfoliated my skin before I began.  This is an important step to help get rid of dead skin and provide a smoother, even surface for the mousse. 

Vita Liberata's Tinted Self-Tan Mousse is extremely kind without worrying about possible toxic ingredients.  This product has 80% organic extracts, no parabens, perfume, or alcohol so your skin can really thrive.

Once I dried off, I reached for that nominated Vita Liberata Tinted Self-Tan Mousse in Sheer (Medium)  and sprayed out a small handful of this airy foam on the tanning mitt that also was sent along.  Hurrying, I started near my ankles and worked my way up using a circular motion until I had a light, even coat. 

No nasty smell was involved either because this tanner was odorless with certified organic botanicals for maximum skin moisturizing benefits.  I must admit that I am no expert with self-tanning products, but using the tanning mitt made it so much easier to distribute and avoid streaks.  This same procedure was how I handled the rest of me.

This product dried fairly quickly.  However, it takes anywhere from four to eight hours for the true color to emerge so I had no clue how dark the Sheer choice of (Medium) golden bronze tan would become until later.  Intense Tinted Self-Tan Mousse is the deepest  version.

The next morning, however, I possessed a healthy dose of realistic color.  The Sheer (Medium) gave me a beautiful degree of golden bronze color to balance me off like I just came from a vacation.  In my case, I think the Intense shade with my light olive coloring would have been too dark.

I definitely want this same tan again.  I will be picking up a new bottle because I want to maintain this new gorgeous glow all year round because it is incredible. 

It's a no-brainer that Vita Liberata's Tinted Self-Tan Mousses have been nominated in the Best Self-Tanner category for the 2013 QVC Choice Customer Awards!

Trust me, if you want a natural looking tan and don't want to look like a walking carrot, this is the product you need.  The 3.38 fl. oz. retails for $45.  While you're at Vita Liberata's website make sure to enter their daily prize to win a full bottle of  your own Tinted Self-Tan Mousse.  You can also buy their products at Sephora.

If you already have experienced the wonders of Vita Liberata's Tinted Self-Tan Mousse yourself and agree with me that it's fantastic, then do vote for their product on these QVC Awards.  You have until September 20, 2013 to vote!

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*