Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Quick Way to Snag a Prettier Complexion--Sibu Beauty's Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Sibu Beauty nourishing facial cream.jpeg
Sibu Beauty's Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream


I had heard about Sibu Beauty but never tried any of their skin care until approached by the company.  Since I am perpetually curious whether there is something better available than what I am currently using to improve my complexion, I thought their Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream for daytime might be a wonderful place to start.

This creamy, pale yellow lotion has a welcoming orange scent with a pump dispenser.  The 100% natural formula includes the certified pure sea buckthorn berry that is an excellent source for skin its Omega 7, which is a superstar fatty acid for repairing and protecting hair and nails as well, along with carotenoids, flavonoids, minerals, and vitamins to reverse damage.  

Furthermore, Omega 7 can also make a difference in managing your weight, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal health that is also documented in clinical studies.  Learn more about the wonders of Omega 7 to best appreciate what this intriguing ingredient can do.

From the beginning, I was on the road to falling in love with this product.  It was not greasy, felt wonderful even on dry winter skin, and left my face feeling like velvet.  Even my pores seemed to shrink the first time I used it and that is no exaggeration.  It is nearly three weeks of use and my complexion keeps constantly evolving with more even skin tone and luminosity every time I check in the mirror.

The 1-fl. oz. Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream retails for $20.95.  My advice is to stop at Sibu Beauty and check this product out for prettier skin!

Disclaimer:  A free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*