Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Must to Wake Up Your Skin Tone--Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Tinted Moisturizer Light 1 (Review) + SWATCH!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Tinted Moisturizer Light 1.jpeg
Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Tinted Moisturizer Light 1


Why not get a look that you'll feel proud of while jumpstarting your makeup and skin care at the same time?  I got a chance to try Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Tinted Moisturizer in Light 1 and must tell you that you'll feel confident wearing this one product to perfect your complexion as it acts as an amazing foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen without harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.

I really liked this natural formulation. This was hardly lightweight, sheer coverage that you might expect from a tinted moisturizer.  The product delivered ample medium foundation coverage with a wonderful dewy quality thanks to the moisturizing 100% pure argan oil, pomegranate oil, goji berry, and natural papaya extracts.  My dry skin looked rejuvenated while this tinted moisturizer evened out my skin tone without any irritation.  My complexion stayed lovely and intact for hours without needing any touch ups.

Light 1 is recommended for those with cool tones because it has some pink to it. On the other hand, the Light 2, which was suggested the proper choice for light skin with yellow undertones, looked darker on the screen.  This is why I thought the paler color of the two would probably work the best for me when selecting a shade for this review.


Argan Tinted Moisturizer Light 1 swatch.jpeg
Here is a swatch of the color.

Notice from my above photo that Light 1 has enough yellow to the pink.  I squeezed out a thick wad of it just to demonstrate the full color for you because this shade matches my light skin quite nicely once blended.

I appreciated the fact that this product had a natural broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 to safeguard from harmful rays.  However, I only wish it could be a slightly higher SPF.  Nonetheless, it still does not diminish my love for this tinted moisturizer with the incredible way it performs.  

If you haven't tried this product or a tinted moisturizer because you thought the coverage would be lacking, then I suggest trying Josie Maran's Cosmetics Argan Tinted Moisturizer because it is a great way to go!  It retails for $38 for the 1.7 fl. oz. tube.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*