Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil.jpeg
Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil

The perfect start to my mornings lately has been due to Burt’s Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil. With its lemony brightness, this is an energizing 100% natural body oil that perks spirits and body in a remarkable way while lovingly tending to dry skin at the same time.

Since it arrived for this review, I have used this oil by pouring two caps directly into my bath when I was extra tired to give my brain a needed boost. On other occasions, I just applied some after I showered to my still damp body.

This formula has wonderful skin benefits with vitamin E, almond oil, and lemon oil besides such good things as wheat germ oil and rosemary leaf. What I really noticed was how those ingredients made my skin feel silky instead of greasy when I rubbed some over myself straight from the bottle.

Burt’s Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil retails for $8.00.

I wasn’t a big fan of bath oils because they made the bath water feel too slick–that is until I tried this one. Do check it out because it does nice things for a body!