Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NEW Health Beauty Life’s Like It, Love It, Want It Box Subscription Program Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Health Beauty Life’s Like It, Love It, Want It Subscription Box.jpeg
Health Beauty Life’s Like It, Love It, Want It Subscription Box



When I was approached about voicing my opinion on the recently debuted quarterly subscription box program from Health Beauty Life, I was eager to see what this new Like It, Love It, Want It Box offered. 

After all, discovering new products that might work better than what I currently use is important to me since it can save me time and money.

Now that my box is here, I can understand why Health Beauty Life calls it Like It, Love It, Want It Box because the contents were awesome. You can expect at least five fabulous products (beauty, health, food, fashion, or travel related items) to show up with a value of $100 or more for $29.95 plus tax and shipping for each box.

When I tell you about the incredible assortment I received, then you will understand why I think this subscription is such a great bargain. Look at what I got below:

1. Skin Joy Moisturizing Spray–FULL SIZE–This convenient spray on type of a moisturizer is lightweight and wonderful with the upcoming warm weather. It is fast-absorbing and perfect for all skin types.

2. Keeki Pure & Simple Cherry Liscious Body Lotion–FULL SIZE–What a delicious aroma this yummy skin pampering lotion has as it treats with nourishing jojoba, shea butter, and coconut oils.

3. Dial-A-Smile Zero White Teeth Whitening System–FULL SIZE–You get three treatments besides a free whitening pen!

4. Paleo Krunch Grainless Granola Bar– 1.5 oz.–This bar was so good with coconut, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, almonds, and honey!

5. HBL Hair Masque (6.7 oz.)–FULL SIZE–This is my not first experience with HBL Hair products, which are topnotch in my book. This is an intensive deep conditioning that did a nice job for helping bring back the luster and softness to my dry hair.

6. Bella Vado Avocado Oil Lip Cream--FULL SIZE–I loved how soothing this creamy lip product was on my dry lips. The Peppermint flavor I got was so refreshing. There are four other varieties available.

7. Health Beauty Life Magazine–This is a fascinating magazine full of celebrity news, fashion, beauty, fitness, and travel.

Wow, right? The Health Beauty Life Like It, Love It, Want It Box did more than impress me. It made me want another one now that I know what a find it is. How about
you?

You can cancel this quarterly subscription at any time, but honestly why would you want with give up a deal like this?

Find more information on HealthBeautyLife’s Like It, Love It, Want It Box online.

You also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*