Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review: Blush Mystery Beauty Box June 2014 Will Make You Giddy With Pleasure!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

 Blush Mystery Beauty Box June 2014.jpeg
Blush Mystery Beauty Box June 2014


If you haven’t gotten around to subscribing to Blush Mystery Beauty Box, then it is definitely the time to do it. Trust me, but you don’t want to miss out on this June box because this is one of the best I've experienced from them yet with an incredible assortment of products from top end hair and skin care to makeup! 

Their beauty box runs $24.95 a month or $34.95 for a one time purchase with luxury brands with full to sample sizes that are worth at least a $100 value.

Wait until you hear and see what I found inside that familiar black bag once I dug in.

Take a look at Blush Mystery Beauty Box for June 2014.

1.  NYX Be Free Palette–Full Size–$20 

2.  Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Oil Gel–Full Size (3.4-oz.)–$28

3.  DermaNew Cleansing Creme for Sensitive Skin–Full Size (6-oz.)–$24

4.  Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair!–Full Size (5.25-oz.)–$26

5.  Phyto Phytolisse Serum Ultra Smoothing/Anti-Frizz–Sample (0.16-fl.oz.)–$3

                                                   Total Value:  $101 


The NYX Palette is simply great with colors that blend well and would look good on any complexion in a sturdy container. This collection has 25 gorgeous eye shadows from shimmer to matte on the top tier and three blush and seven lip glosses on the bottom.  

I’ve used Alterna Caviar hair products before and had exceptional results, but this Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Oil Gel is a new one for me.  This is a hydrating and smoothing treatment that can style hair as well with a light hold that I liked when blowing my hair under instead of letting my natural curl dominate.  I also noticed extra shine and softness.

I also got another smoothing hair serum from Phyto that I will try next.  When you have some natural curl, you can never have enough smoothing serum to control frizz.

DermaNew is a new brand to me, but one that I will be buying again.  Rich in botanicals, this lightweight, creamy cleanser gently cleans sensitive skin of makeup and grime, including eye makeup without robbing your complexion of oils in a water rinseable formula.   My skin felt soft and more supple afterwards. Normally, my face feels tight and dry after washing.

The Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask is the star product for the month recommended by their beauty expert and one that I can’t wait to try.  This sounds like an intensive conditioner with avocado, sweet almond and argan oils for conquering dryness fortified with strengthening ingredients like keratin, rosehip oil and vitamins. I would have given myself a treatment but just did so the day before this bag arrived. 

If you want in on the latest and greatest luxury beauty brands, I can't recommend Blush Mystery Beauty Box highly enough. Do check their website out and the June Blush Mystery Beauty Box before they are gone! 

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*