Friday, June 20, 2014

Review: Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation (New Formulation)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.jpeg
Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation


Summer is the time I heavily rely on mineral makeup because it is least likely to clog pores when you start sweating from excessive heat.  Though you can use a liquid mineral makeup foundation, I love the ease and convenience of grabbing a compact of the pressed variety for effortless application when on the run to enjoy that sun.  

When I was asked about trying Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation, I was glad to see how that new formulation worked.  Unlike the old version, this foundation now has built-in SPF 15 with skin pampering ingredients such as their special ceretin complex for anti-aging and waltheria extract for brightening skin tone as well.

The color that I picked was Porcelain.  This shade had a bit more pink than the shade in my old compact. The formula, however, is just as incredible.  I got a beautiful light-medium coverage with a matte finish once I took my chisel brush to it. It may look slightly powdery at first but give it a few seconds and this foundation will appear a part of your skin, smoothing out those complexion flaws and pores, practically vanishing them from your face.

As to using this product to conceal my dark allergic shiners, I need heavier coverage from a separate product to handle the amount of black under my eyes. 

This product is cruelty-free and vegan without parabens and glutens.  Yet, it does have bismuth oxychloride, which may cause breakouts in some individuals.  I never experienced any problems or irritation, but it is among the ingredients so be aware.

I loved Pür Minerals original award-winning pressed mineral makeup foundation and honestly thought that one was perfection.  But I must say the new version already won me over too with how seamless my complexion looks.  Check Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation ($27) out and see how fabulous it is!