Friday, July 18, 2014

SquareHue Nail Polish Beauty Box--July 2014 Passport Collection: Barcelona Review–SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


July 2014 Passport Collection Barcelona.jpeg
July 2014 Passport Collection Barcelona

Now that I have stronger, prettier nails due to the biotin supplements that I have been taking, I can paint them again! In fact, I have been catching up on adorning them with beautiful colors and brands like what you can get monthly with a SquareHue nail polish subscription.

I had never tried this brand before, but I was sent the SquareHue July 2014 offering. For $14.99 plus shipping, you receive three of their customized polishes per month that revolve around a theme.  

Traveling the world is at your fingertips with the Passport Collection’s Barcelona Box that I received.  The colors are as vibrant as the foreign city of its inspiration.  Take a look at how magnificent these choices are for summer.
SquareHue Passport Collection for July 2014Barcelona:

1.  Passig de Gracia–A shimmering, bright true orange shade meant to dazzle against bronze skin.  

2.  Placa Catalunya–This is a lively, hot pink color with micro-shimmers.  

3.  Rambla de Raval–When you are set to impress, this glimmering, dark purple-plum with a black tone to it is dramatic and makes a statement. It also has micro-shimmers reflecting a bit of smoldering bronze within its depths in the bottle.

Here I'm modeling Passig de Gracia.

This is Placa Catalunya.

Let me show you Rambla de Raval.

I primed with a base coat and used one coat before applying a top coat. You may want to add an extra coat to punch up the intensity of the shades even more, especially in case of the thinner consistency of the orange color; however, I thought one suited me just right. 

Their formula is made in the United States, which is wonderful in itself.  Equally important, SquareHue polish is made without formaldehyde, toulene, DBP, camphor, or any formaldehyde resin that may pose a health risk. 
  
Furthermore, the polish wore well through my normal day at the computer or household chores without making me hurry to redo them.  

What more could any fashion forward beauty want then a SquareHue Nail Polish Beauty Box each month? I know that I couldn’t be more pleased. Check them out!

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*