Friday, September 19, 2014

Review: New Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System—Influenster VoxBox #HelloKeurig

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System in box.jpeg
Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System in box

I was one of the lucky people chosen by Influenster to try out the new Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System.  I had not realized what I had been missing until this amazing little machine arrived to replace my Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker. Now this coffee lover is spoiled and will never go back to brewing coffee without my Keurig!

The reason I have fallen so totally and passionately in love with this machine is because it can brew one specific K-Cup at a time or a larger carafe that makes fours cups of what I consider perfect coffee. No more waiting until an entire pot of French Roast or Hazelnut brewed any longer for me.  The Keurig makes pleasing everyone in the family easy instead of deciding what flavor of coffee that we will drink next.  

Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System in use.jpeg
Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System in use
Brewing coffee is so simple, not to mention convenient, as well when you need to get out of the house in a hurry to work.  Once I loaded it and pressed, my coffee was ready practically in a flash without making hardly any noise as it brewed.

Being a new Keurig convert, I can’t compare this new model against an older version.  However, I can tell you this model features an extra-large 80 ounce water reservoir, 2.8 inch color touch display, programmable clock and controls, an auto brew option and a strength control setting for brewing bolder coffee.  Another delightful find is discovering this model has as customizable night light in the water reservoir and offers hot water on demand and a separate setting when the craving for hot cocoa or something just as delicious like a latte comes over you.

another view of Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System.jpeg
Another view of the Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System
I also found my new Keurig 2.0 K550 Model came equipped with two boxes--six K-Cups and four K-Carafe packs to get me started. 

I have been having so much fun playing with this machine and all it can do.  For someone truly addicted to coffee, I honestly can’t think of a better way to brew than with the Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System for all the variety, convenience, and ease it brings into your daily life.  I highly recommend looking into getting one for yourself, family, or friends because the holiday season will be here and this would make an awesome gift, especially for an older relative living alone!