Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review: Purex Crystals Aromatherapy Helps Make Laundry Detail Brighter!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Purex Crystals Aromatherapy (Well-Being)
Purex Crystals Aromatherapy (Well-Being)

Purex Crystals make even your old clothes look newer while permeating them with lasting fragrance.  When I heard that the company had another variety with their Purex Crystals Aromatherapy, I was pleased when invited to test it.

I received the Purex Crystals Aromatherapy Well Being fragrance, but there is also the Energy and Serenity scents as well.  

As you can imagine, I was eager to give it a try so I did a load of laundry.  These pink crystals are infused with essential oils that made its beautiful floral aroma therapeutic somehow.This may seem hard to believe, but I felt my spirits lifting and started to enjoy being in my laundry room next to that washer.  

In fact, I did a second load just of our nightwear and then a third with bedding because I wanted to blissfully drift off to sleep inhaling that scent.

I am hooked on Purex Crystals Aromatherapy and definitely will pick up the other two scents.  No joke, you need to try this product because it is fantastic for what it brings to your clothes and now for brightening your mood!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*