Thursday, November 13, 2014

Here's My Pick for a Great Holiday Stocking Stuffer--The Balm Squad Mighty Mint Lip Trio By Jack Black! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
The Balm Squad Mighty Mint Lip Trio By Jack Black.jpeg
The Balm Squad Mighty Mint Lip Trio By Jack Black

Though this natural skin care brand is geared for men, Jack Black has some tempting products that would appeal to either sex like the set of the flavored lips balms I received for review with the The Balm Squad Mighty Minty ($19.50) assortment.

Despite my lips never being naked, they do have a tendency to dry and chap frequently. Therefore, I was more than glad to try these lip balms and see what they could do in healing power for me.

Inside, I got three full-size .25 oz. tubes of extremely effective healing emollient for lips that I soon discovered in their award-winning Natural Mint & Shea Butter, Natural Mint & Mandarin, and Natural Mint & Vanilla, which are two new, limited edition mint flavors to this lineThese lip balms are all formulated with SPF 25, which is always nice to have for added protection.  

This limited Holiday set ($19.50) would make a perfect holiday stocking stuffer.  The Balm Squad is available at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Ulta and getjackblack.com.  

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*