Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Best Way to Hide a Blemish and Mask the Redness!


Blemishes always seem to erupt at the worst times. With Valentine’s Day so close, I thought I should post this helpful bit of advice just in case that lovely face of yours has or should get some angry looking blemishes that could spoil the occasion.  

When this would happen to me, I had always relied on a tube of thick stick concealer in the past for this purpose. However, I later discovered the more control you gain by using a concealer pencil because your aim is more targeted and precise.   Also, the drier texture manages to mask the problem better.  At the same time, the product in this form seems to stay in place longer than a slicker version.

In a previous post, I shared a great tip on how to calm down redness around the blemish with Visine that I want to remind you about.  Please  do this ONLY if you didn’t pick at it and have any open skin.  After all, you don’t want to land up looking worse by getting that blemish infected–so this is what you should do.

Hopefully, this post will help you stay pretty!