Friday, March 20, 2015

A Good Month for Beauty Lovers With Beauty Box 5 for March 2015! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 March 2015 box.jpeg
Take a peek at Beauty Box 5 March 2015!


Though Spring break may be on your mind, the theme behind this month’s box is not being a bit more lax about beauty with a selection of items to fit the occasion.  Instead, the assortment of skin care and makeup products are for maximizing your beauty potential.

If you still haven’t found Beauty Box 5, then you really should give it a try.  Each box has four or five full to sample sizes of beauty items per box, which can be had for $12 with a monthly subscription.  Yet, you can even pay less.  A subscription can run as low  as $6.58 a month when committing to an annual subscription.

In fact, March 2015 is even more exciting because it came with three full size cosmetics!  Are you ready to dive in and explore these new beauty goodies?  Then let me show you in detail when I found in this new box that has me in such a good mood.


Beauty Box 5 March 2015

Eslor Introductory Collection–Second Edition--four sample packets (5 ml)–$17.03

Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Cream–.5 oz. sample--$1.18 

Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening MascaraFull Size–$4.99

Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye LinerFull Size–$4.99

Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco Lip GlossFull Size–$3.99


Total Value: $32.18


This is the second time I got some Eslor skin care and loved finding more of this paraben free natural line to tweak up my complexion.  The four packets are the Soothing Refiner & Cleanser, Botanical Peeling Gel, Chlorophyll Lifting Mask, and Firming Collagen Day Cream.  I am once again testing facial care products so the first chance I get I will dive into my new stash of these samples.

The Elite Therapeutics has 70% certified organic ingredients, which I love to hear.  It’s a wonderful formulation for moisturizing the body if you don’t mind its distinctive herbal scent, which may not be for everyone.  

The Nanacoco brand is one that I don’t remember trying in the past.  However, I thought the black Scandalous Mascara pumped up my lashes nicely.  It didn’t leave them feeling brittle either, which can happen sometimes.

I absolutely adored the Nanacoco Lip Gloss in Call Me Babe for feel and color.  This is such a pretty metallic pinky-brown nude with some mauve that lit up my lips beautifully without excess stickiness.  It is a great neutral that would compliment every skin tone.

The final product was a Styli-Style Mechanical Eye Liner in Lapis.  This is a lovely teal color that I was surprised did so much for my dark brown eyes.  

In summary, I thought this was a wonderful put together selection!  Do you agree?  

You can learn more about Beauty Box 5 and their subscription box options at their website.  Do check it out!


*Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*