Monday, March 30, 2015

Immortelle Precious BB Creme SPF 30 From L’Occitane en Provence (Fair) Review + Swatches--A New Complexion Secret!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
L'Occitane en Provence's Immortelle Precious BB Cream (Fair) product and swatch.jpeg
L'Occitane en Provence's Immortelle Precious BB Creme in 01 Pale-Fair.  If you fall in between Fair and Light, this shade is the perfect way to go. I like that it has enough beige that it worked beautifully with my coloring.  


Now how happy you are with BB creams all depends on the ones you have tried.  Some as we all well know can be on the order of a tinted moisturizer with hardly any true coverage to satisfy any ongoing complexion issues.  On the other hand, there are others that can be real beauty time savers since they can brighten and give just as thorough coverage as any foundation, only while improving the complexion with its skin care ingredients and sun protection.  An exceptionally wonderful one is the new Immortelle Precious BB Creme SPF 30 from L’Occitane en Provence.

The Immortelle Precious BB Creme comes in three shades of Fair (the one that I tried), Light, and Medium. My complexion falls between fair and light, but I do have some yellow undertones.  According to the company’s description, Light would have the yellow tones better suited to my skin. However, I didn’t read that and went with the Fair since I have been finding that choice more accurate lately. 

When I tried this product on, I was totally thrilled with the color for one.  It was a pale beige, only a more neutral one.  I do think I would have regretted the Light for my skin tone since it might have more orange to it.  

As to this BB cream, the consistency flows out of the tube in a thin ribbon of rich cream.  This is not any runny liquid but something substantially thicker that once it touches your face it will immediately blend into your skin and become one with it.  It masks so well that you hardly see any pores while leaving you with beautiful brightness like someone just turned on a switch and lit you up from within.  

The feel is so lightweight and comfortable, yet moisturizing on my dry skin.  At the same time, it wore very well while I had it on throughout the day.  It stayed put without settling into my laugh lines as some foundations can in the same amount of time and helped me look just as fresh.

I honestly love what L’Occitane en Provence has done with the Immortelle Precious Creme SPF 30 ($45). You, too, can witness a prettier complexion with this product.  You got to trust me on this–it happened for me and surely it will do the same for YOU!  Check it out.