Friday, May 22, 2015

Celebrate ELLE Magazine's 30th Birthday---#HappyBirthdayELLE Surprise Gift Review

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYELLE box.jpeg
ELLE Magazine is having a 30th birthday and kindly included me in their celebration.  Check out my gift in this #HappybirthdayELLE box I was sent.


The other day I got an unexpected surprise.  ELLE Magazine sent me a surprise gift box of products in celebration of their 30th birthday.  Here’s to wishing them another 30 years of sharing incredible beauty and fashion to inspire and excite us.

Inside I found a 6.8 oz. tube of Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum, which smells awesome even closed. The scent with ten times deep healing power cream is a beautiful rose floral with amber and vanilla that does feel silky, non-greasy and heals red, irritated hands quite well.  

Next, I got a packet of Farmer’s Market Berry Crumble that I made in the microwave for breakfast.  It has whole rolled oats, steel cut oats, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and quinoa in this ThinkThin protein and fiber hot oatmeal from Think Products.

I also was treated to a ThinkThin High Protein Bar in Brownie Crunch.  This was yummy, gluten-free with 0 grams of sugar and a whooping 20 grams of protein and 230 calories.  It tasted like a candy bar but was only better for you. 

There was also a 0.04 oz. sample of Calvin Klein’s Euphoria Eau De Parfum, which I adore in how those exotic fruits, black orchid and woods come together.

Last of all, I got a sample box of Tampax Radiant Tampons of three that always comes in handy.

Thanks ELLE Magazine for my making me a part of your birthday!  Congratulations again and here’s wishing your great publication many more birthdays yet to come.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*