Sunday, August 9, 2015

Review: Mineral Fusion SPF 16 Brightening Eye Cream for Under Eye Darkness!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Mineral Fusion  SPF 16 Brightening Eye Cream.jpeg
Mineral Fusion SPF 16 Brightening Eye Cream won Mary's heart!


Since I have been beauty blogging, I have reviewed quite a few eye creams.  Some of those products worked better than others for smoothing out fine creases and moisturizing while providing a nice base before concealer and eye makeup.  However, I have never found one that did such a sensational job as Mineral Fusion’s SPF 16 Brightening Eye Cream.

This all-natural eye cream is a rich textured, white cream with light reflecting mica and zinc oxide for mineral SPF protection along with rose hip oil and avocado for hydrating the delicate skin in this area as well as firm it in its 100% vegan formula.  What you don’t have to worry about in this cream is any parabens, artificial color, talc, fragrance or gluten that might cause you sensitivity or pose a risk to health.

The first few days, I did not notice any real change from this cream.  It did smooth and moisturize just like the others and made it easy to apply my other eye cosmetics, but nothing exceptional that made it stand out. Then, something happened a couple of days later that really impressed me. 

On the fourth day of using this eye cream, I saw a dramatic change in how it lightened my under eye darkness.  Don’t get me wrong, but I still have some darkness in a small section at the corner of each eye. Nonetheless, most of the remaining darkness is greatly improved in color.  I have never seen anything do such and amazing job on my allergic shiners than this eye cream for whitening those dark circles.  If this cream did so much in just four days, I can only imagine how great my eyes are going to look with continued use.

Trust me on this, I have year round allergies that make dark circles an everyday occurrence.  Yet, this $24.99 eye cream did things that some pricier ones could not to turn this problem around.

With all sincerity, if you live with an under eye darkness problem, Mineral Fusion SPF 16 Brightening Eye Cream needs to be in your beauty bag.  After trying this product, I am confident that you will be thanking for turning you onto its awesome lightening power.

You can find it at Mineral Fusion or Whole Foods Markets, but do pick it up!  I love, love, love this eye cream and so will YOU!

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*