Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner for the Difference You Can See!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiners Package
This is the package containing those wonderful skin changers that PR kindly surprised me with.


Though I don’t have an oily complexion or the enlarged pores that come with it, the pores on a portion of my cheeks are slightly larger than I would like.  Therefore, I looked forward to seeing how StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner worked when it arrived from PR,  perhaps, to solve that particular problem for me.


This is a lightweight anti-aging lotion that is a daily moisturizer with StriVectin’s amazing NIA-114 technology for perfecting, nourishing, and protecting the skin.  You are recommended to use it in the morning after you apply your sunscreen if you have excess shine to get more of a matte finish and then after cleansing at night.  


StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiners.jpeg
StriVectin's Advanced Retinol Pore Refiners

Judging how the product felt on my often sensitive, dry complexion, I think it would be appropriate for all skin types as well.  It soothed and provided enough moisture while doing something more–-it did minimize the size of the pores that I was complaining about so they were noticeably reduced.  The best part is that I saw the difference immediately after the first time.  Even more exciting was each additional application seemed to further shrink my pores and improve the overall texture of my complexion without any irritation, flaking or peeling!  

If StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner ($99) performed this well on a dry complexion like mine, then I can imagine the beautiful way it could especially benefit those battling oily complexions and overly large pores that go with it.  Do yourself a favor and look into this product because it does more than just mask the problem-–it does deliver real change!