Thursday, January 28, 2016

Review: StriVectin’s NEW Multi-Action Restorative Cream Is a Fabulous Anti-Aging Skin Care Find!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
 SriVectin’s NEW Multi-Action Restorative Cream.jpeg
 StriVectin’s NEW Multi-Action Restorative Cream is an anti-aging skin care find with how it moisturizes and revitalizes a complexion. 


Normally, I need more time to really see how well an anti-aging product will work on my face.  However, I can’t wait to share my excitement about StriVectin’s Multi-Action Restorative Cream that unexpectedly arrived.  Though it has been only a couple of weeks, I am already watching beautiful changes coming to my skin from this multi-tasking and technically advanced anti-aging cream.

Why am I not surprised that complexion is really benefitting this much after StriVectin put 35 years of research into this product development? This intensive formula is meant to address fine lines, wrinkles, density, firmness, firmness, sagging, texture, dehydration, dullness, discoloration, clarity, resilience and enlarged pores in one cream.

How all that skin restoration is possible is due to StriVectin’s NIA-114 technology and their Pro-12 Optimizing Complex for the skin’s hydration and the repair process.  Together this combo can make short work of some of those aging skin problems, if you used this moisturizing revitalization cream twice a day as I have done.  

My dry complexion loved how StriVectin’s exclusive formula soothed, sealed in moisture and brightened once I started.  My skin was astonishingly soft and kept improving in its texture and luminosity.  Just as remarkable, I noticed how the places where some fine lines had been filled in. 

I love what StriVectin did for my complexion so far.  I just can’t wait to see what other beautiful changes are in store with continued use.  

If you, too, want a fresh approach to revitalize your aging skin, I suggest putting StriVectin’s new Multi-Action Restorative Cream ($95) to the test. Once you do, I know that you’re going to be constantly checking the mirror to see what else this revolutionary anti-aging skin care find will do next.