Thursday, June 2, 2016

Introducing the LovePendants Collection by Robert Leser--Symbols Pendant Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Symbols Green Quartz Pendant in yellow vermeil from the LovePendants Collection by Robert Leser.jpeg
My Symbols Green Quart Pendant in yellow vermeil with metallic engraving ($268)


An easy way to evaluate your style is with the right piece of jewelry like the lovely Symbols Pendant award-winning jewelry designer, Robert Leser sent me from his new LovePendants Collection of natural gemstone jewelry.  If you aren’t familiar with his work, he is the talent behind the Color Story and the Blue Nile jewelry collections.

What is distinctive about his latest collection is that you pick a style of pendant, charm or a bracelet along with a natural gemstone, metal choice and use either words or symbols to customize it with engraving.  The process to create an individualized piece is easy.

For example, I decided on my gemstone choice first from their list. Green Quartz seemed like a winning choice after reading about its metaphysical properties of healing, helping with creativity and attracting prosperity.  With all that going for this stone, how could yours truly resist?   

Though those chunky, oversized necklaces are around everyone’s necks now, I do think that a delicate necklace can be timeless with the right outfit, despite what fashion critics may say.  From my choices of metal, I selected the yellow vermeil since it was the closest to gold.  It measures 16 to 18-inches and has a lobster claw clasp.  You can order a border to frame the stone, but I wanted nothing like a frame to compete with the stone.

Being the romantic that I am, I went with the heart in the Symbols choice.  To me, the design, engraved in my preference of metallic engraving, said a lot more through its simplicity than words. 

Once my finished Symbols Green Quartz Pendant in yellow vermeil ($268) arrived, I did fall in love with the charming delicacy that it had when placed around my neck.  Though I am not superstitious, this pendant with its supposed metaphysical powers might just stay around my neck while I give it a thorough testing to do its thing, in the name of research, of course.  

Seriously though, the LovePendants Collection by Robert Leser is a nice way to immortalize a feeling, a person, a cause, etc. through a beautiful piece of jewelry.  Do check the company’s website out!