Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fuego Box August 2016 Review--Fires Up Flavor!

Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Fuego Box sauces August 2016.jpeg
Liquid fire never tasted so good than what you expect from Fuego Box.


Regardless of this spell of brutal summer heat, I am one devoted hot sauce fanatic that still appreciates the fiery delight that always accompanies a new month of Fuego Box.  August 2016 was another delicious month for this hot sauce subscription with three spicy, hot flavors that wickedly intensified my eating pleasure on whatever I added them to.

The first one is Lucky Dog’s Year of the Dog.  This fruit-based hot sauce has mainly pineapple mingling with red Thai chilies that has a heat that slowly sneaks up on you through its mild sweetness.  I tried some on stir-fried chicken and really loved the devilish way it took my mouth by surprise.  Basically, this is one that goes with practically any meat or whatever if you ask me.

The High Rivers Sauces Cheeba Gold is a mustard-based hot sauce that has peaches, curry and scotch bonnet peppers.  My first taste of this sauce was  on pretzels and fell in love with this fiery sensation. Tomorrow, I plan to spread this on my cheddar cheese sandwich.  

Last this month, I found a Jak Jeckel Pepper Sauce that is made differently without the typical vinegar and salt base.  This produces a tamer, but flavorful hot that went well with my scrambled eggs.  This would be fitting for practically any dish to spike up taste from meats, fish to sauces.

I say upgrade ordinary taste to extraordinary with a Fuego Box hot sauce subscription.  The cost is $29.95 per quarter with free shipping.  You can also buy one box at a time for $12.95 with a $5.00 shipping charge. Each assortment also comes with a descriptive card with recommended foods or dishes that go well with each hot sauce.  Check it out!