Wednesday, August 24, 2016

L’Occitane’s Aromachologie Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Aromachologie Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant.jpeg
With all the health risks associated with aluminum compounds, you may want to switch from antiperspirant to deodorant.


With all the health concerns related to chemicals in the products we use, deodorant shouldn’t be one of them that we need to worry about.  Yet, aluminum compounds have been linked to breast cancer and possibly Alzheimer’s disease.  Therefore, you might be like me and want to swap out that riskier antiperspirant/deodorant for a safer natural deodorant like L’Occitane’s new Aromachologie Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant that I got to try.

This citrus scented product is a milky-colored roll-on that was very gentle when I put it to the test.  With its essential oils, this deodorant did keep me fresh through my normal day without letting me down.

If you’re looking to limit your health risk from antiperspirant/deodorants, I suggest visiting your local L’Occitane boutique or the company’s website and ordering Aromachologie Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant ($20).