Monday, September 26, 2016

Rimmel Kate Conditioning Lip Balm Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Kate Conditioning Lip Balm.jpeg
My lips felt softer using this lip balm.


Lip balm is one product that I can’t live without between how the weather and matte lipstick formulations dry out my lips.  However, I never tried Rimmel’s Kate Conditioning Lip Balm that promises up to eight hours of moisture to keep lips satisfied until lately when it arrived for me to test out.

This lip balm appears to have an orange tint, but it is clear once you apply.  It does have a fairly noticeable fruit-like scent that didn’t bother me, but might irritate more sensitive nostrils.

What I found was that it did have a nice glide to it and kept my lips comfortable and lubricated whether I wore it alone or underneath a matte lipstick for as long as I wore it.  My lips felt softer afterwards.   If you wear just this lip balm, it gives a nice natural shine as well.

I really liked the feel of Rimmel Kate Conditioning Lip Balm and would buy it again.  Check it out when you’re in the market for lip balm!