Monday, December 26, 2016

Emjoi eRase e60 Epilator Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Emjoi eRase e60 Epiliator box.jpeg
Emjoi eRase e60 ($79.95)


I had never used an epiliator before.  At first,  I was reluctant to consider trying a device like the Emjoi eRase e60 that pulls out hair from the roots because it sounded painful.  Then I thought I’ll never really know what it feels like until I try it so I agreed to put it to the test on my legs.


The Emjoi eRase e60 is meant to hurt less because of its dual opposed heads for stretching the skin and its 60 tweezer action discs.  This is a three-disc tweezer device with two speeds that you plug in that also has a sensitive attachment for the eplilator head along with a travel bag, power cord, cleaning brush, adapter, shaver attachment, and instructions.  The design is advertised to grab hairs as short as 0.3mm to make it possible for up to six weeks of no return growth.


Emjoi eRase e60 Epiliator out of box.jpeg
Check what comes the Emjoi eRase e60.

When I tested it for the first time a few weeks ago on my legs, it felt all right when I positioned the heads directly on the skin’s surface and glided back and forth on the straight part of the leg.  However, when you worked around the calves, it can pinch.  Therefore, I tried another method of holding the skin taut before proceeding again.  This helped solve the pain problem.  My legs were smooth and have stayed that way since, which is a good sign considering hair would be showing up by now if shaving was involved.

Though you can use this on your even more sensitive areas such the bikini area, underarms and face, I have a low pain tolerance.  The leg area is as far I would go to yank hairs from their roots as far as beauty is concerned.  Thus, I will be continuing to save my device for that sole purpose of smooth legs.  The only way that you’re going to know what this device feels like is to try it yourself because each of us is different so check the Emjoi eRase e60 Epilator ($79.95) out.