Friday, January 27, 2017

Jergens Crema Deep-Conditioning Shea Butter Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Crema Deep-Conditioning Shea Butter.jpeg
This  cream has a fluffy texture, great scent and lubricates rough areas nicely.


My skin gets exceptionally dry, especially during winter.  Therefore, I was quite interested in seeing how Jergens Crema Deep-Conditioning Shea Butter would handle my most difficult rough spots like elbows, heels, and the ultimate test of red, chapped hands.

The star ingredients are Shea butter for moisturization and softening and oatmeal for calming irritated skin.  It also has mango seed and cocoa seed butters in its formula for lubrication.

This is a delectable white cream that smells wonderfully of nuts.  It has a light texture that absorbs fairly quickly without feeling greasy.

What I noticed was it how soothed the dryness and didn’t need reapplied all that often to smooth my elbows or heal irritated hands.  I really liked the feel and the way this stuff worked to keep me smooth and soft, despite the ill effects of winter weather.

If dry winter skin is more of a problem for you now, then check Jergens Crema Deep-Conditioning Shea Butter out because it does work and is reasonably priced.