Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lavanila Laboratories Fresh Vanilla Lemon Healthy Fragrance Review–A Valentine’s Day Fragrance Pick to Warm a Heart!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**



Fresh Vanilla Lemon perfume.jpeg
Lavanila's Fresh Vanilla Lemon Healthy Fragrance can brighten up spirits.


When it’s cold outside, I find myself attracted to brighter, clean gourmand fragrances that seem to banish that dead winter landscape for me with their energizing freshness while also improving my mood with their sense of comforting warmth. A perfect example that can lift a mood and recharge spirits is  Lavanila Laboratories Fresh Vanilla Lemon Healthy Fragrance.

Though this natural fragrance may start out with juicy lemon, watery fruits and bamboo, its underlying base of Madagascar vanilla gives it a cozy warmth that is so soothing and yet softly sexy the more it heats and its layers unfold.  

Yet, Lavanila’s Fresh Vanilla Lemon Healthy Fragrance is hardly an overly sweet vanilla scent or one where the citrus dominates, but more a beautiful balanced marriage of notes that makes this scent so appealing.

Just as pleasing to me is the fact Lavanila doesn’t use harmful chemicals such as petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, silicone, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, or aluminum in their products.  I don’t know about you, but knowing that no harsh chemicals are in my beauty products that I put on my skin makes me love them even more.

If you’re searching for a great Valentine’s Day fragrance gift, stop by Lavanila Laboratories and try the Fresh Vanilla Lemon Healthy Fragrance ($58) because it is a sweet treat in itself!