Friday, February 17, 2017

One ‘n Only Argan Oil Treatment and Argan Oil Hydrating Mask Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Argan Oil Treatment & Mask.jpeg
These two One 'n Only Argan Oil hair products run about $10.


My hair falls victim to heat styling tools, products and hair coloring that can rob it of moisture, shine and give it a hard feel when touched.  Therefore, I make it a point to regularly condition.  I had never tried any of the Argan Oil hair line from One ‘n Only, but wanted to see how these two hair repair products would treat my own thick, normal textured hair as well as my mother’s coarse, wiry textured hair for coaxing our hair beauty back.

The first product that we tried was the Argan Oil Treatment on freshly shampooed, still damp hair.  Rich in beneficial fatty acids, omega-6 and vitamin E, this is a heavy duty argan oil that you need to use very sparingly.  If using too much, your  hair will look greasy from the power of this intensive conditioner, which I accidentally discovered.   

The directions didn't specify a recommended time that is necessary before rinsing this treatment out. However, our hair felt overly dry and in need of through hydration so we left the product on for about 45 minutes to give it enough time to repair.

Once my mother finished after rinsing it out and styling, her hair was softer but only somewhat shinier.  The next day was when the shine took on a beautiful brilliance that wasn’t there the day before.

While the One ‘n Only Argan Oil Treatment helped smooth and add softness to my own hair, I didn’t get the same results with all that gloss that my mother had with this product.

Strangely enough, I did have better luck with my hair type with the One ‘n Only Hydrating Mask that I later tried.  The next time I shampooed, I applied more generously, approximately about two tablespoons. Wanting maximum benefits, I once again left it on longer than the 5-10 minutes suggested and went with about an hour before rinsing.

This product was a bit harder to rinse out than I expected, but I did the best that I could.  When I finished drying, my hair felt still slick.  Nonetheless, I didn’t want to shampoo and blow-dry again in one night so I just went to bed.

The next morning, I was in for a surprise when I took a look at myself in the mirror.  My hair wasn’t greasy in the least, but had a gorgeous gloss to it.  It also felt silky and manageable again, which was a relief.  Thick, normal textured hair performed better with the One ‘n Only Hydrating Mask on my head.      
                                                        
I can’t tell you how these products would work on other hair types and textures, but if your hair is thick or coarse like ours, the One ‘n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask or Argan Oil Treatment can be your new hair solution.  If you’re looking to deep condition soon, give these products a try.  You can find the One ‘n Only Argan Oil Hair Line at Sally Beauty.