Thursday, June 1, 2017

Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**



Tula day & night cream.jpeg
Regardless of complexion type, this cream won't weight your skin down.

I’m hardly a raving beauty, but my complexion is something that I do get compliments over.  Yes, it’s true that genetics does play a part, but that's not all of it.  Another reason I have beautiful skin is that I don’t neglect it. I never wear my makeup to bed despite how tired I may be or skip nourishing it with quality skin care products such as one I tried lately from Tula with their Hydrating Day & Night Cream.

This is a rich, silky feeling cream that has a lovely feel and plenty of excellent ingredients to keep a complexion thriving.  For one, it has rice nutripeptides and vitamin A for cell renewal and collagen synthesis. It also has protective antioxidants like vitamin E and camelina sativa seed oil to help with anti-aging and environmental damage to name just a few of the ingredients.  What else makes it stand out is the fact that this formula has probiotic technology to guard against bacteria and balance the skin’s pH levels.

Just as promising to me was that this product was free of sulfates, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, petrolatum, and mineral oil that could possibly jeopardize health.

As to the product, I loved how one jar could be both day and night cream.  It absorbed easily without making my skin feel irritated or burdened with grease or any sticky residue since when it sinks in it almost feels more like a gel than a typical cream.  

My dry complexion just felt wonderfully moisturized and so soft while making little lines look less visible.  I only started using this for about two weeks now, but I got to tell you my skin is already brighter and on its way to looking even better.

If you haven’t tried Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream ($52), I do think this formula would be great for any complexion.  Check it out because I’m confident that you’ll love it too!